Monday, February 9, 2009

"Tres cool blog"

Hello everyone out there! You can call me V, a triligual girl. Who is willing to answer all questions having to do with the arts, and while at it, tell you a little bit about my life.
First fashion advice that I stand strong with: DON'T reapeat DO NOT shop at Abercrombie OR Hollister, not cool. Can you at least try to be original...seriously. Shopping there is basically saying I have no sense of fashion!!! Shop somewhere nice, classy, such as J. CREWW. Tres cute girlies<3.> khakichinos from J. Crew. ooh yeah and I wore my American Eagle sock (have argyle) with penny loafers. Okay, even I have to admit the penny loafers were not AH-DORABLE, but they went with the theme.
ALSO::::::: girlsss make sure that you have nice hair, a TRES BELLE outfit is NOTHING without TRES BELLE hair. Don't just brush it, do whatever it takes to make it SUAVEEE AND SILKYY. yeahh that's right.
extra credit: add red nails (spicyy) to complete the look.
Okayy so back to MY life, I am going to start my four hours of HW at 4. Yayy, at least I have my i-touch to make my life better! hah and my cell. Which reminds me of Friends, or should I say FAUX friends... yeah I got a little problem with some of them. I will post when I am done w. everything including my nails. The next post will be more about moi! yayy, my fave. subject, hah nooo just playing with ya!
okay will I gotta go<3 href="http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/spring-summer-09/womens-shoes/#0-853390-213109A8A308236">http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/spring-summer-09/womens-shoes/#0-853390-213109A8A308236 COPYY AND PASTE, kay:)
loveee,
your fave blogger(just kidding)
~VL<3

No comments:

Post a Comment