Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bonjour

Today was, well typical. I came to school with a 100 degree fever...not so hawt. And feeling completely humiliated after yesterday (one long story that must be shared with you, later) I WANT MONEYYY;;I love shopping but I only have 60 bucks AHHH. I knowww major crisis! Today I don't have CCD! yayyy.
Ohkay so over the break I got the AHDORABLE dress!!!!!! It is like lacy and pink and kind of vintage looking. I was in shock at its GORGEOUSNESS.

Music makes life so much better: here are some of the songs on my i-pod:
(Well the artists)
The Beatles Elton John Spice Girls Sugar Ray KT Tunstall Blue Monday Sixpence None The richer TheblackGhosts Britney Spears A-ha Bob MARLEY<3>
Christina Agulera Weezer ABBA Taylor Swift Demi Lovoto Lady Gaga Miley Cyrus Madonna Yeah yeah yeah's Gnarles Barkley Jonas Brothers Vanessa Hudgens Plain White Tees Coldplay Shawn Colvin Flo Rida All American rejects Blondie Sara Bareilles Estelle Stevie Wonder Leona Lewis M.I.A Katie Perry Jason Mraz Brazillian Girls Debussy Kevin Rdolf lil wayne Enur Miranda Cosgrove

No comments:

Post a Comment