Monday, February 23, 2009

"Blogs et MARDI GRAS"

I ahdore blogs, it's like your own world. And you find so many people with your interests. I absolutely ahdore blogs. Okay well that must make me look redundant! Okay so today I wore this ahdorable jean mini along with my "Bon Voyage" Tee-shirt from J. Crew and a white light shirt...babydoll. Ahdorable...well I thought so. MWA. Tomorrow is MARDI GRAS. So for french class I get extra credit if I wear a color of Mardi Gras. I was going to wear a delicate lite lacy top from Adult Gap, but decided to go "junkfood" with my purple vegetarian shirt from Deliah's. with my ripped jeans from forever 21. I was trying to fit something in that really stands out...but I am wearing my hear natural....extremely curly, so people better think I look hawt...or good for that matter. Well today was good...I really have to stop playing hockey...I get so sweaty because I just have to be the best player, and I am not bragging. He honestly (my gym teacher) said it out loud. ligit. I am currently listening to THE BEATLES. I can't think of one day when I have not listened to them for the past two years. I love their music. You should be proud of me....I did not procrastinate. Guess what Briana Called me...a BITCH. yupp. OK. so she comes to my table and takes MY spot everyday! So I was really pissed. I obviously stopped talking to her...duh. And right up to my best friend, she calls me a bitch. what a loser remark is that. She is the one last year to hurt me...ignore me so she can be popular. Lie about it, use me, call me when she is sobbing on the phone. Why the hell must she do all of this crap to me. Honestly I think she misses me, why on earth would she want to destroy me after we were best friends. The funny thing is that SHE ended the friendship. And she is an idiot to think that she can walk all over me. Well she did for a while...but then I told the Principal....because she got me in trouble. mwahaaa. Briana the bug gets in trouble. Like ligit she looks like a bug I normally don't say this but she is ugly. Honestly she is, like her face is a fly...weird...Like what right on this planet does she have to push me and my books away...especially since she made me depressed over the summer. I thought I was the biggest loser because she dumped me (as a friend) no I am not a lesbian. Well anyways, my other best friend really wants to curse her off...but I won't let her. See. I am actually nice. Well actually it sucks that I am nice...because my best friend Sarah recently did something really mean...and well I owe her many mean things but she knows I would never do it...she acts like she can get away with walking all over me...and she can. Everyone like loves to use me. AHHH. I have to stop this. I hate this. Wow. Well at least no one knows that I like Russell. HAHA. I told everyone that I did not. Because look at what my best friend did to me. OHMYGOSHH. I think I made it into Performing arts 1!!! I am so excited. Also I am in Swan Lake...an honor! Ohmondieu I love my life:) Ahggg I am starting to get PMS. Being a girl can sometimes suck. ekk. Well V. Is quite tired. lets see if I can find any sickkk photos. OOH. I wanna runn....
xoxoxoxo,
V.
p.s sorry there are no photos...I was gonna do a video but I could not find the file..haha what a loser I am.
p.p.s I love the book: The perks of being a wallflower...it made me cry, laugh, smile...no really it did
haha want a joke ok what's black white and read all over?
answer:Newspaper...get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment