Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Lizzi Wyatt : TRES CHIC FILLE"

Lizzi I am smiling at YOU.

Lizzi Wyatt--a joisy gal is a genius! I love her blog. Like even though it says shes in 6th grade, I swear she sounds like she is in my grade! okay well she was THE ONLY ONE to ever comment! I love her! OK so I am making a song for her...to the tune of: "Hey Jude" The Beatles: I might make a v log singing this---crap-ily!




Hey Lizzi, you are too cool

you make my whole day-feel much better

the kindest-sweetest-girl that I know happens to have left me a comment

hey lizzi

if anyone

ever bullies you bring 'em to me

remember you are the coolest girl that has a sweet-tart heart in the world

so praise Lizzi, for her kind deed

hey Lizziiii we love you

share the love with us please




yeah I know it sucks...but HEY the thought counts.....


THANKS LIZZI :)




xoxoxoxo,


V.


MWAAA.




p.s look the song up on youtube and try singing along. I really did try


<33333>

but please comment:)




No comments:

Post a Comment