Friday, February 20, 2009

OH.MON.DIEU.

Hey. so. I had a great day. The only bad part was lying to my best friends:( GOOD REASON though. Okay let's get to the nitty gritty of my life. we are starting from the basics:
V:
Born march 15
has a sister a dog a cat a mother and a father
does ballet

is applying for private school
semi-popular
against having boyfriend...yet still loving guys
vegetarian
IN.LOVE.WITH."HIM"
okay well lets start from that one year in my life:
okay so my BEST.FRIEND was Briana*, a good friend was Sarah* and a side friend was Erin*. So I had to make cupcakes for school but when I was leaving I had like 10 leftovers. I was planning to be a pig and eat one, and save the rest for my pigg-ish friends when RUSSELL* walks up to me and says: "Hey, uh can I have a cupcake?"
Me: *staring into is beautiful eyes* "Uh, well, yeah well have 2-no have 3. "
RUSSELL: "AAHH sweet thanks so much"
Me: "No, problem"
Me: (very quietly, fading into the distance) "You can have four!"
~Okay you caught me Russell IS the love of my dreams. If I don't feel like using his name....I use Twizzlers, don't even ask. Well anyways from that very point on I believed in LOVE.AT.FIRST.SIGHT.~
Wow. Loooks like I am not even close to done but I gotta go.
I PROMISE I will continue tomorrow...After ballet, or dinner, or homework....whatever!
BY.THE.WAY. all the stars at the end are going to signify that by the time I finsih the story at the end of the post there will be a blurb about them. OHMONDIEU! too exciting!
RIGHT?!?
<> (kiss, kiss)
xoxoxo,
I.AHDORE.YOU.BABE.
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment