Monday, May 4, 2009

"Le petite-déjeuner à Tiffany's"

Breakfast at Tiffany's:) Guess who is sitting next to me in english AND science? Yeah, Russell! Okay, so you know Marc by Marc Jacobs? There is this new dress that I found on Polyvore, its absolutely gorgeous. OMG my performance of Swan Lake is this weekend:). AND on my report card my lowest grade was a 95%. oooh yeahh. I just got twitter!!! I am mangofish15, in case you would like to follow me:). okay so I guess I will tell you what happened with russell:
The story is too long but here is the short version: So I had this petition going around with my friends and I tried to get random people to sign it. It was about how I am the sexiiest person in the world, and obviously it was a joke. All my friends signed it and then Russell was like: what is your petition about? me: uhh, nothing . but could you sign it him: no way! un less you tell me what it is about. me: hell no, its embarrassing. Everyday we would WALK TO LUNCH TOGETHER just like arguing about that. But finally he singed it, right next to my name. We are now like really close, and I am not just saying that. He is my closest guy friend:P. I am TRES HAPPY:) yayy. Francesca: The next post has your song on it, I am finishing up some pics and whatnot:
love to all the sexii people out there. because we all have some sexyy in us:)
-susan boyle foo sure has the most...INNER SEXYY:)
V.

2 comments:

  1. yayy [: hahaa kay here are my comments.. 1. I wish I could shop at Marc Jacobs 24/7, 365. 2. ooh have fun! I know you'll be amazing [: what part are you? 3. HAHAHAHA of course he wants to sign the petition! duhhh [; 5. yayyy [: i can't wait for the song! thank youuuu! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh & btw my twitter is xoFrancesca

    ReplyDelete