Monday, May 18, 2009

"Francesa-TRES TRES chic/belle fille"




ODE to Francesca:


(to the tune of "Yesterday"- By: The Beatles)


Yesterday


Francesca commented on


my blog


now she is officially the coolest girl


that I know today


suddenly


I notice my blogger readers


don't comment except for her


she kicks some big ass for me


WHY SHE IS SO COOL


i don't know


she wears sexii clothes


I am so in love with her


I long for he style sense

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tried-really! I sung the karaoke version on youtube, and it worked out for the most part.
LOVIN YOUU FOR COMMENTING

P.S Lizzy Wyatt Hayes is a kick ass reader as well: both of them wear sexii clothes
as you can see, if you comment I WILL make you a song!
p.p.s Chris Martin, being a sexii beast is smiling for Francesca
p.p.p.s THE PUPPY <3's>
lovin people in general at the moment
GAY RIGHTS MAN
~sorry it felt like an appropriate opportunity..:P
rock on kicking ass, sexiii, awesome readers <3
V.

2 comments:

  1. THANKTHANKTHANKYOUYOUYOU THANK YOU MUAH MUAH MUAH LOTS OF LOVE KISSES & HUGS! MUAHH I AM RUSHING BUT I DON'T CARE! MUAHH YOU ROCK I LOVE YOUR BLOG! MUAH! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss! seee, making a song makes people comment, haha and it makes them :) which makes me :)
    XOXOXOXOX
    V.
    p.s you rock too

    ReplyDelete